Saturday, January 31, 2009

Can't sleep

I'm pretty sure it's because of that pepsi I drank a few hours ago. I really should have learned by now to avoid caffiene. Curse you restaurant chains that only offer diet soda with caffiene!!! *shakes fist*

I've realized the past few weeks that I am such the classic case of ridiculous girl. I wish guys could read my thoughts rather than actually make me tell them what's up and that i'm thinking really overemotional things which made me try to pick fights. I also want to talk about my "feelings" all the time. I was watching this cartoon with my cousin today and there was a teenage girl on it who was acting the same way I do. Embarassing. I don't know if i'll ever change though, or if i'll just develop ulcers from trying to fight it.

I'm really tired right now. I should probably try to sleep. I have to wake up early to go and be beautiful for an ad for my friend. Then i'm going to the temple. I just want to sleep so I can have a good day tomorrow.

No comments: