Saturday, February 14, 2009

So long, farewell!!

So I just thought I would write my last blog post for a year and a half. I'm about to embark on such an exciting adventure that I thought I would blog about it, and then check back in a year in a half. I'm probably going to laugh at it all, because i'm such a silly face sometimes.

I finally finished my talk today, and pretty much my entire list of things to do...minus my final packings ups. Oh, and can I just say HOW MUCH I am going to miss my babay kitty?? this iz why:



She's my little catbert. She loves to watch the mouse move around. The best part is she purrs like a motorboat the entire time. Aww, it's wuv! I feel like i'm leaving behind my baby. Be strong Jenessa, be strong. Big girls don't cry over kittens.

note to self: clean computer screen.

You know what else i'm going to miss? My family. I love my family. So so SO much. It's awesome that they've all pretty much gone through what i'm going through, so they'll know exactly what to write, and what to do when I get home and am all awkward and stuffs. I've been noticing the past weeks how much my parents do for me. It's kind of ridiculous how amazing they are. My mom hemmed both my skirts today, even though she had the flu. And my Dad did my taxes...I worked in 3 states this year. Not a small job. But really, so amazing.

Dad: "Carolyn, what do you want for dinner?"
mom: "i'm gonna eat you"
Dad: "That's kind of weird."
Mom: "I've been reading vampire books. Rawr!"

I don't want to say goodbye to anyone. I want people to just be like, "hey! I'll see you later!" and be all happy and pretend like nothing's happening. Goodbyes are always so sad and awkward, and they make me cry lots on the inside.

I am going to have an awesome hello coming up though! I haven't seen one of my best friends Tim Richards in over 2 and a half years...since before his mission! We're going to hang out monday or tuesday. No hugs though. From here on out, pretty much all boys have cooties.

Speaking of cootie heads (that's what i'm going to call all boys from now on), Krissa sent me the best letter ever today. It was super short, but absolutely perfect. She gave me her exact schedule on temple square for monday and tuesday (it's like she can read MINDS!) And she also gave me some advice: "in the MTC, don't drink the orange juice, and don't develop crushes on any boys or teachers." HAHA classic Krissa! I know it was all from experience. Love her! I'm so excited to see her in a couple days!!

Tonight was my last night of not being a missionary, so guess what I did? Yep, I went to the bar....just for kareoke though sillies! haha gotcha thurr.

Oh, and today I totally missed michael may's rugby game. I feel soooo bad/mad at myself. My Dad was like, "you have too much to do! Don't go!" but I was like, "no! I've been waiting for months to see him cuss out the other people!" (that's pretty much the entire reason I wanted to go, to see mike get angry and yell at the other people. He's probably the funniest angry person I have ever seen. His anger makes me laugh...is that weird? Yes. I just answered my own question. That's kinda weird too.) Oh, and after seeing him today I realized I'm going to miss him a lot. Like, a ridiculous amount. :(

Valentines day is so poopy. I ate a lot of chocolates to make myself feel better. Which actually did the opposite. blech.

And I guess this is goodnight, and goodbye. I love you bloggie, and i'll miss you and your pretty paris and old paper background. Be good while i'm away. Don't forget to write! Say your prayers every night. Jesus loves you. <3

VIVA ITALIA! eh, and viva MTC too I guess.

(From February 18,2009 until April 21, 2009)

Sister Jenessa MilesItaly Rome Mission

Provo Missionary Training Center

2005 N 900 E

Provo, UT 84604

(For letters from april 21st, 2009 to August 2010)

Sister Jenessa Marie Miles

Italy Rome Mission

CP 11/282 Montesacro

00141 Rome RM

Italy

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Ahem. You still haven't called me. T-minus 2 days.

Cherie said...

I'll sleep with my phone.

Elder Stoker said...

I'm sorry for being a strange stranger commenting on yer blog, but I'll have you know: it's at the top of the list after Google-ing "provo mtc, don't drink the orange juice". Kudos, hahaha.
I'm currently preparing for a mission from little 'ol Ephraim, Utah's Snow College (For now. I live elsewhere.), and I needed tidbits of advice concerning the matter :/
I hope you enjoyed your Roman mission!
Missions = GREAT!!
--Elder Stoker