Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Burger King: "Fire meets desire"

I think I have discovered the #1 item of this christmas season that will be on every guy's wish list....

BEHOLD: "The scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat"

Burger King has introduced a new product called "Flame" -- a "seductive" body scent for men. What are you in the mood for? The interactive flash website http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/ - inspired by the "flame" scent - can show you how "Flame" can bring about your true desires, including waterfalls, a fireplace, and a disturbing image of "the king" dressed up in... well, you have to see it for yourself.

This brings back memories of working at Wendy's for over a year and a half, and coming home from work every night smelling of hamburger B.O. I think it took me about a year after I quit to scrape off all the oil on my face from the fry machine and clean the odor out of every pore on my body.

I just hope this doesn't end up in the kids meals.

1 comment:

Keifers said...

grossed. out.