Friday, November 14, 2008

Letting go

A couple nights ago my friend Ian called me, and told me about his goal to lose some weight before christmas. I've been debating it for a while, and i've decided to make a goal of losing 5 lbs by new years.

So far i've gained two. :)

But hey, I have been doing cardio and weights almost every day! I think my problem is the whole eating healthy thing. Europe kind of ruined me. It was easy to get used to eating chocolate and desserts every day.

Another thing to note - I was reading fitness articles on msn.com (great motivation by the way... it always helps to put me in the right frame of mind) and I found that the no-calorie sugars lead to bone density and calcium deficiency problems. I think it's about time for me to cut back. No more crystal light lemonade. Instead, I will drink water with lemon in it!

No comments: