Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ST logo --- It's done!

Thanks to the referral of my wonderful brother Jonathan, I was able to get a freelance job designing a logo for a new website where jewelry designers can buy, trade or sell their jewelry stashes. After a few trials and errors, here we have the final product:I'm pretty happy with the final product! I hope I get the job of designing the website as well! I really enjoy layout and web design.

On a closing note... how did the actors in the original Batman starring Jack Nicholson as the Joker, not spend every second of filming laughing at the crazy antics of Jack as the joker? And his face...that face...my goodness. How can you not smile while someone is grinning at you like that?


I love the new Batman: The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger was genius in his role as the joker. So insane, but so perfect. Not to mention Christian Bale as Batman. He reinvigorated my eternal desire to eat a pickle.

No comments: