Sunday, April 03, 2011

Natural Lighting - Leah Naomi

So one of my friends on facebook mentioned that this fantastic designer designed his wedding announcements, so I checked it out and am officially obsessed with her work. Her name is Leah Naomi (her site is: www.leahnaomi.com) and she's all about "natural light photography". I've been studying her photography and i've noticed how she has an amazing talent with using light. It also helps that her house seems to be white and altogether adorable. If you're really into beautiful photography, I would totally suggest checking her out!

And btw...if anyone has any sort of article online that would teach me how to capture this amazing lighting, please feel free to comment!

1 comment:

Miles Milestones said...

First of all I would like to tell you that you are an amazing photographer. Way to go Jenessa.